Sustainable entrepreneurship has been high on the agenda of the Puratos Group and it runs as a red thread through our operations. We aim to embed our social responsibilities into our entire value chain, going from the sourcing of raw materials up to the use of our products by customers and consumers. We feel that as a responsible food company it is important to deliver a life changing social contribution in all locations in which we operate. Read more about our CSR activities and our commitments for the next generation here: https://www.puratos.com/commitments
As Group Sustainability Manager you will have a great impact on various topics such as responsible sourcing, carbon neutrality, waste, recycling, health & wellbeing, agriculture etc. In your transversal role, you mobilize and onboard the organization across departments, taking into account complex and multi-disciplinary inputs (operations, commercial, legal and regulatory, internal and external communication) and align them with the delivery of the sustainable commitments.
- Building expertise on general topics (carbon, waste, responsible sourcing, agriculture, …) as well as on specific matters (certification, standard, audits,…).
- Contribute and develop the sustainability knowledge within the Group, guide and onboard the organization in a transformation at all levels.
- Identify and lead sustainability projects (within the framework of Materiality & Maturity assessment): Purimpact (internal product scoring tool), carbon scope 3, field-to-fork developments, …
- Attend the sustainability steering committee & prepare presentation with relevant content (inside out and outside-in). Influences the relevant and involved stakeholders within the group.
- Benchmarking of competition, customer, inspiring companies, …
- Be the expert when it comes to SDG, materiality, maturity,…
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about sustainability in a broad sense and are not afraid to deep dive into diverse (new) technical topics.
- You are an experienced person with 7 to 10 years of professional experience and are able to communication on all levels of company in a multinational environment.
- You can summarize “expert/technical” information into “simple, clear and operational” messages to the business/departments (HQ/sites).
- You understand trends and changes in the market and make them relevant and concrete for Puratos.
- You are organized and can structure to meet strict deadlines for many/overlapping deliverables.
- You influence group decision & statement on sensitive topics and are comfortable with constructive discussions.
- You are proactive and business oriented.
Why would you join Puratos?
You will join a fast-growing, stable family business that has become an international market leader with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are part of our main priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative. You will actively participate in the development of innovative products. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our common vision and mission: using new technologies to improve the quality of food. A great work environment with lots of challenges is what you can expect:
- Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work
- Training and opportunities to build your career within our company
Watch our corporate movie and feel the Puratos Magic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRsBzuRlN